Corporate Finance Manager
The Corporate Finance Manager works as a partner with the business analysing financial status of business units by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; making recommending actions. The overall objective will be to improves the financial status of business units by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; making recommendations on actions to management.
As a partner with the business the Corporate Finance Manager serves to support all internal stakeholders for all matters relating to planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Key activities for this role include:
* assisting with the development of strategic budget allocations
* detailed review of internal budgets and forecasts
* completion of compliance and reconciliation tasks ensuring alignment of strategic plans and detailed internal budgets
* assisting with the preparation of periodic performance and forecast reviews extracting key performance drivers and explanations for variations against benchmarks.
* manage internal budget adjustment process ensuring policy and procedural adherence.
* Ad- hoc analysis and projects as directed.
Successful candidates will have relevant formal qualifications, along with prior experience in corporate finance. You will also be able to demonstrate where you have improved the financial status of a large and complex business department ( ideally government) through making specific recommendations.
Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted.