Admin and Secretarial
About the Company
This medium sized, global Financial Services company are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their expanding team. Currently experiencing rapid growth, this is a long-term opportunity with a view towards career progression within the company. Boasting modern, open plan offices in the heart of Sydney CBD next to public transport.
About the role
This is an opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist within a rapidly growing Financial Services company on a full time, permanent basis. Working closely with the Office Manager, you will assist with ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office as well as being the first point of contact for guests. The ideal candidate will have some office all-rounder experience and an enthusiasm to develop both their skills and responsibilities as the company continues on its trajectory.
- Answering and directing calls from main switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Ordering stationary and other supplies
- Managing and booking meeting rooms
- Some diary management for Managers
- Arranging catering as required
- Handling courier bookings and deliveries
Skills and experience
- Previous Office All-rounder, Corporate Reception or Office Manager experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Corporate presentation
Click APPLY or contact Yasmin on 9220 3400
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.