CPA Corporate Finance Professional- Accountant
The Senior CPA Financial Accountant will plat a key role in the complete review of the Corporate Finance function and make expert recommendations on improvements and strategy, in addition to contributing to the development of individual teams with the goal of driving a high performance culture.
Specific aspects of this role include the following;
-leading a team, a project or a program to deliver accurate, reliable and focused results that meet stakeholder expectations and the Directorate’s service delivery standards.
-Support senior managers in the implementation of innovative solutions to achieve continuous improvements in corporate financial programs, processes and service delivery.
* Provide expert advice based on current knowledge and understanding of the latest developments in Australian Accounting Standards, NSW Treasury finance policies to ensure compliance with NSW Treasury requirements and standards.
* Analyse information from a variety of sources to develop and provide accurate financial advice, performance reports and information to staff, clients, senior management and external agencies.
* Interpret and apply government accounting procedures and policies relevant to the operations of the assigned business unit including the Treasurer’s Directions and Public Finance and Audit Act.
* Instigate recommendations and advice for the review and improvement of corporate financial management functions and processes, and liaise with policy, process and systems experts on related issues.
* Developing and maintaining close working relationships with stakeholders to meet and manage their expectations while providing high levels of service in corporate financial accounting or systems.
To apply for this opportunity please send a WORD version of your resume PDF’s will not be accepted. For further information please call Zoe Sullivan on ph. (02) 9220 3400.