If you are looking for the stability of working for a small, but quickly growing and company who is highly distinguish, read on. This organisation, recently received an award from the Australian Retail Banking organisation as well as an award in innovation and lending. This is the company anyone who is in personal lending looks up to and strives to be! Don’t you want to be part of their success?
Who is this role right for?
- Someone with a background in:
- reviewing and assessing personal loan applications
- Approving and recommending applications
- Resolution in client inquiries and new loans
- Someone with a current DLA (delegate lending authority)
You will be processing and assessing, making credit decisions, and potentially assisting Sales Team members structure loan applications. This is to avoid loans being declined due to poor processing or inadequate documentation and provide policy guidance or interpretation wherever necessary.
Day to day expectations?
- Making credit decisions on new personal loan applications in accordance with DLA, lending policies and procedures.
- Issue loan contracts and provide funding instructions to appropriate department.
- Prepare loan approval.
- Comply with all Australian regulatory requirements.
- Regularly participate in Credit Policy, Compliance and Process Development projects.
- Everyone’s voice is heard and identifying opportunities to create efficiency. HOW REFRESHING!
- Growing medium sized company – STABLE and dynamic
- Fun and collaborative environment. Sense of humour is appreciated.
- If you’re still engaged and meet all the above, apply today. Interviews begin the week of 7/8/17
- Prior company experience with other leading marketplace loan providers or financial services.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.