My client is an Australian owned and operated venture, that is a collaboration between two of Australia’s most respected service providers – who are the largest of their kind in this industry. This business prides itself on delivering tailored, and integrated solutions to it’s customers of both commercial and residential backgrounds. Due to a period of growth, they are seeking an experienced AR/Credit/Collections specialist to join the high performing team and assist the business in minimising vulnerability to bad debt.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, who has a wealth of experience in this position, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service, reduce the ageing of all debtor balances, detailed and accurate reporting, and key stakeholder engagement. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyse and review accounts to minimise financial risk exposure
- Conducting credit checks and processing account applications
- Managing debtors ledger – efficient resolution of client queries
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
To be considered for this role, the right candidate will have/be:
- Experience in a full function credit role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is desirable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A vibrant personality
If you are available and this role is of interest, please contact Brenden Fing on 9220 3400
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.