Customer Care Consultant – Secured Collections
Call Centre and Customer Service
As a Customer Care Officer your aim will be to provide superior customer service whilst managing the day to day collections of a portfolio of Home Loan and Car Loan customers. The chance to join a small and specialised Collections team, with opportunity for development that will grow with a burgeoning business – be part of an ambitious project that is seeking to rapidly expand its volume.
Your Main responsibilities will include:
- Handle general customer enquiries and requests
- Action Daily Dishonour reports for Home Loans and Personal Loans
- Action Weekly Arrears Report <60 days that are not in debt enforcement action
- Maintain customer records and enter detailed notes of all actions
- Analysing customers financial position and providing appropriate solutions whilst meeting both business and customer needs
- Liaise with external suppliers e.g. solicitors, mercantile agents, property managers
- Assist Collections Manager with debt enforcement matters as required
- Negotiating repayment arrangements with customers
- Making high levels of outbound calls
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: $65,000 + Super dependant on experience.
- At least 3 year’s experience in either home loan or personal loan debt collections.
- Legal and legislative knowledge including Privacy Act, NCCP and Debt Collection.
What are we looking for?
- Communication: clear and confident with the ability to have tough conversations
- Problem solving & creativity
- Persuasive: the ability to positively influence others
- Team Player with a willingness to assist customers and fellow team members
For more information please hit the apply now button or contact the team at Cox Purtell on 02 9220 3400
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.