Customer Contact Center & Customer Service Center Manager
Call Centre and Customer Service
The Customer Contact Centre Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire operations of the Customer Contact Centre, Customer Service Centre and the customer network.
Key aspects of this role will include the following;
- Provide advice and develop systems and processes supporting the development of customer focused change strategies, programs and initiatives.
- Manage the Customer Contact Centre with a focus on continual development and performance excellence
- Manager the operations of the division contributing to business plans, budgets and risk management plans, control costs review and improve business systems and processes.
- Ensure the effective operation of the Customer Contact Centre, Customer Service Centres and customer network by providing oversight of contractors providing services to the department and by ensuring effective and timely responses to customer feedback
- Ensure the web channel is accurate and reliable.
- Operating customer experience and customer channel management in a complex outsourced business environment including IVR, websites and customer contact centres.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and oversee multiple channel operations and the ability to understand customer touch points and associated channel requirements.
- Ability to identify, analyse and evaluate key issues, formulate options and recommendations and develop innovative solutions to complex planning matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Experience in the handling of complaints, feedback management
This role will operate in a highly dynamic, demanding environment, where you will have the opportunity to exercise both your business management and people management skills. To apply please forward a WORD version of your resume , PDF’s will not be accepted.