Customer Service – Financial Solutions Consultant
Call Centre and Customer Service
Our client is an industry leading provider of debt relief solutions as well as business and lending services. We value team-work, integrity and have a strong customer service focus.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to analyse a client’s debt situation and offer solutions to these problems. The position requires an ability to deal with a large portfolio of clients whilst providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing and varied role. Comprehensive on the job training is provided to successful candidates.
This is a highly customer focused role which requires you to answer customer enquiries and provide them with the best possible solution to fit their financial situation. This role suits a diverse range of backgrounds such as hardship, accounting, insolvency, customer service and collections.
Key tasks include:
- Talking to financially troubled customers seeking options and solutions to address and resolve their financial difficulties.
- Assessing and analysing customers current financial and debt situations
- Creating household budgets for customers
- Assessing and determining the status of client debts and liabilities
- Explaining options available to resolve customer’s debt problems.
- Explaining to customer’s how the law works in relation to the debt recovery process.
- Providing appropriate and ethical solutions for clients in resolving their debt problems
- Negotiating and discussing client issues with creditors
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Banking or Finance role is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to empathise with and provide support for customers in financial distress.
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and ability to quickly pick up internal software.
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- An ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients.
Please APPLY NOW or call Tracy on 02 9220 3400 for a confidential discussion
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDF’s will not be accepted.