Customer Service Representative
Call Centre and Customer Service
Seize your opportunity to become part of this dynamic, high performing team who are helping people everyday!
This position is customer focused, providing debt counselling and solutions to help customers move towards a brighter future.
The role is rapidly changing, a position that is exciting and challenging at the same time. This position requires an individual to be able to think on their feet, multi-task and have superior time management skills, requiring employees to meet monthly individual and team targets.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Banking or Financial services is ESSENTIAL (retail banking, mortgages, credit cards etc.)
- Experience with debt counselling and/or insolvency is Advantageous
- Exceptional customer service and communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to empathise with customers to work towards feasible solutions
- Analytic and conceptual skills
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
- Excellent time management skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and ability to quickly pick up internal software
The role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with customers
- Assessing & analysing customer’s individual circumstances
- Maintain databases/client records
- Producing client profiles
- Creating practical budget solutions for the client
- Liaising with external stakeholders
At Cox Purtell, we strive for the highest quality of customer service – connecting candidates and clients; we aim to provide you with the opportunities that you need to further your career aspirations! We are searching for switched-on and passionate professionals who are interested in beginning their careers in reception and administration roles for a variety of industries!
If you are a passionate, motivated and hard-working individual, we would love to hear from you
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.