Customer Services Officer
Call Centre and Customer Service
Customer Service Officer
$45,000 – $52,000 + Super
Do you pride yourself in being able to provide exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Then this could be the right role for you!
We are looking for a hard working and down to earth candidate to join a team that is passionate about being able to provide the very best in customer service.
In this role, there will be times when you would be dealing with a very high volume of calls, therefore having a high attention to detail and excellent time management is essential. This is not a call centre role and you will be a part of a small close knit and friendly team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the processing of membership applications including credit card authorisations, refunds and assisting online lodgement and logging in.
- Answer enquiries from the public relating to memberships/renewals
- Assisting with the maintenance of database records
- General office duties including opening and sorting mail, sending out mail-outs, filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Customer Services experience from working in the corporate world essential
- Open and clear communication style
- Approachable and friendly demeanour with a willingness to learn
- Full working rights in Australia as this is a Permanent role.
- Proficient on MS Office Packages
If you have a passion for customer service and want to join a fast paced and dynamic team, then please apply now. For more information please call Amelia Atkins on (02) 9220 3400.