Admin and Secretarial
The ideal candidate will confidently manage a forever changing schedule and confident at the whole Microsoft Suite in order to mastermind a busy inbox, updating contracts, monthly board packs and creating presentations.
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery of administrative and support services to ensure that business needs are met, including first level it support, invoicing and supplier payments
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate the optimal use of the executive’s time
- Manage the Senior Executive/s diary appointments, records and correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of their agenda
- Draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements
- Gather, collate and provide background information for the executive to support informed decision making and planning
- Maintain and update administrative practices, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and service delivery ensure compliance with STC standards, policies and procedures.
- Manage office logistics and safety procedures, including ensuring that all information is up to date and that employees are aware of procedures and obligations, including evacuations, health and safety and IT security procedures.
- Liaise with external providers as required to set expectations and ensure that services meet STC requirements.
- Ad hoc duties, as required.
Experience / Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office suit
- Experienced supporting a busy team in a corporate environment
- Be available to start immediately, and have full Australian work rights
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.