Call Centre and Customer Service
This opportunity is with a leading provider of business and lending services as well as debt relief solutions. They value team-work, integrity and have a strong customer service focus.
This is a highly customer focused role which requires you to answer customer enquiries and provide them with the best possible solution to fit their financial situation. This role suits a diverse range of backgrounds such as hardship, accounting, insolvency, customer service and collections.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 12 month’s experience in a Banking or Finance role is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior problem solving aptitude along with an ability to empathise with and provide support for customers.
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and ability to quickly pick up internal software.
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives
- Happy to work towards monthly individual and team targets
- Capacity to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
This is a very rewarding role with an extremely competitive base salary. You will be joining a supportive team within a successful and growing organisation.
If you would like to join this high performing team and a fast growing and dynamic business APPLY NOW. If applying please click below and provide us with an up to date CV in MS Word.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.