Admin and Secretarial
Unique opportunity working for a busy, fast paced and fun Dental Practise based in the CBD. They are on the lookout for a bright, driven and switch on Dental Receptionist to be a part of the team. The ideal candidate will be confident in their abilities and always strive to give the very best in customer service.
Well established company that ensures they always put the customer first. They have a really close-knit team that likes to make sure staff members are included in team building days and also outside of work activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the front desk
- Answering client queries
- Diary management
- Managing patient records
- Processing payments and cash
- General administration
- Making & confirming appointments
- Patient care from entry to the surgery
To be successful you must:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a dental receptionist or dental nurse
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skill to be able to easily build rapport with patients
- Great attitude towards team work
- Proficiently on Microsoft office
If you have the above skills are confident and driven, have worked as Dental Receptionist before, please apply now! For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.