Our North Sydney based client is searching for an AWS / DevOps Engineer to join a well established team that focuses on Agile and Open Source technologies.
In this position, you will be responsible for refining and improving DevOps practices across the organisation, supporting project teams and implementing best practice in DevOps teams.
You should have a strong, Linux based, systems engineering background and be well versed in Agile, CI / CD, automation and cloud infrastructure.
Preferred skills and experience includes;
- DevOps technologies including;
- Amazon AWS products such as API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, SNS, VPC, Route 53, DirectConnect, SQS, SES, SNS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- AWS infrastructure automation
- Test driven development
- Automation of environment setup and continuous integration / delivery with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Chef/Puppet, Jenkins, Elastic
- Linux and Windows scripting
- Git or other version control system
- Linux and command line interface
This is a great, long term contract position with a major client based in North Sydney. Please submit your application ASAP in order to secure an interview.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.