Our Sydney based client is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join a well established team that focuses on Agile and Open Source technologies to help our clients adapt to changing needs and deliver better software.
In this position, you will be required to;
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Test, measure, tune and optimise system performance.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products.
You should have a strong, Linux based systems engineering background and be well versed in Agile, CI / CD, automation and cloud infrastructure.
Preferred skills and experience includes;
- At least 3 years Linux systems administration
- Cloning, provisioning, automation, shell scripting
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Kibana, Cloudwatch)
- Minimum 1 year experience working on AWS and associated technologies;
- Docker or Kubernetes
- API Gateways
- Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Elk, Logstash or ElasticSearch
- Scripting and automation using Bash, Python, Groovy or other languages.
This is an awesome new position with a major client based in Sydney. Please submit your application ASAP in order to secure an interview.