Director Site Management Works- Contract Management
The Director of Site Management will act as the Company representative reporting to the Deputy Project Director and will be responsible for all aspects of contract and commercial management and implementation. The role will potentially transition longer term into a Contruction Mnaager role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as the company delegate under the Project Management Letter between all government parties in relation to site Management Works Managing Contractor.
- Leading the team in relation to the obligations under the Project Management Letter.
- Provide leadership and oversight in relation to the Site Management Works.
- Undertake the duties under the Project Management Letter including but not limited to:
- Administration of all progress claims, variations, extension of time and all other claims as specified
- Certification of completion and management of defects period
- Negotiation and resolution of disputes
- General project management services including but not limited to:
- Site establishment
- Cost control and payment certification
- Program and quality management
- Compliance, safety, traffic and environmental management
- Report preparation and attendance
- Support in tender negotiation
Successful candidates will be self- starters with initiative and highly analytical with the ability to manage exceptional relationships internally and externally at management level but also negotiate and influence outcomes. The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and Strong leadership and report preparation. A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering would be preferred.
To apply please send a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. For further discussion please contact Zoe Sullivan on ph. (02) 9220 3400 . Please note only Australian Residents will be considered.