Building and Construction
The Senior Document Controller will work as a critical part of a Project Team involved in the sale of a large department of this Government linked Engineering and Construction Company.
Specific function’s of the role will include the following;
- Saving and uploading documents to the States data room
- Some manual updating of trackers for reporting, attending weekly project governance meetings and recording meeting notes.
- Manage and store a high volume of incoming data from external parties (law firms and consultants),
- Attend to questions loaded by NSW Treasury into the data room which will need to be disseminated to appropriate people and answers followed-up
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following;
- Ideally commercial experience with ‘Ansarada’ virtual data rooms, from working on a bid or Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Have initiative and follow-up skills
- Key to role is strong excel skills, naming, structures, attention to detail and communication
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a high profile project. Please apply with a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. For further information, please contact Zoe Sullivan on ph. 9220 3400.