Document Production / Word Processing Operator
Admin and Secretarial
About the Company
A leading international legal practice with a truly global presence, working across almost every practice area imaginable. Renowned for producing the industry setting standards of work this firm is a true leader of the top tiers, with endless opportunities for development and progression.
About the Role
An opportunity exists for a Document Production Operator / Word Processing Operator who is service oriented and detailed.
- Provide high quality document creation, including amending and formatting
- Deliver consistent, accurate, high quality documents
- Use a variety of applications and software
- Comply with firm’s standards of communication
- Be a specialist in the role; promote confidence in the Document Production team
- Maintain a high standard of technical skills and software skills
About the Requirements
Our client is looking for someone who is pro-active in their work, confident, and a quick learner to keep up in this fast paced firm. They need to be flexible and resilient, as well as having the ability to think on their feet to be successful in this role.
- Minimum typing speed of 80 words per minute with 98% accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Word knowledge
- Intermediate Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Visio knowledge
- Experienced in using transcription equipment
- Accurate, excellent proof reading
- Ability to remain calm and prioritise work, not being stressed when under pressure to meet deadlines, ability to plan ahead
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
About the Culture
This market leading firm prides itself on employee satisfaction which is demonstrated by their very low turnover of staff, with the average tenure of support staff being 8 years. This is a dynamic, progressive, inclusive firm that pays for over time, with plenty of scope for personal development and career progression.
For a confidential discussion speak to William by phoning 02 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.