Dynamics AX Developer | Morph X | X++
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate person who wants to architect and develop integrations as well as customisations for Microsoft Dynamics AX. We’re seeking someone with development experience in Dynamics AX and other languages who wants to work onsite with a national market leader in the service industry.
The Developer will focus predominately on Dynamics AX application development and support. This role will be engaged in the continued development and support of the client’s Microsoft Dynamics AX environment and associated applications across the company, and in supporting initiatives designed to improve the company’s operational efficiency.
- Core AX Modules Packages include: Project Management, Accounting, Financial Management & Human Capital Management.
- Will work closely with Front End Developers, Business Analyst, and Project Managers.
- Ability to gather requirements related to documenting and mapping current business process needs.
- Design, create, and support AX process and interfaces for critical business systems.
- The ability to create Technical Design Documents (TDD).
- Participate in and contribute to peer code reviews and design sessions.
- Develop test plans and participating in code testing to ensure workability, completeness, and quality.
- Solve problems efficiently.
- Tune, troubleshoot issues, analyse query plans, run traces, and interpret logs.
- Provide analysis of the implementation standards and recommendations on the usage of the standard features.
- 5-7 years’ experience with Dynamics AX
- X++/MorphX development/coding experience
- DIXF& AIF frameworks knowledge
- Development, troubleshooting, performance analysis of AX processes and interfaces
- Proficiency with SQL Server
Preferred but not required:
- CRM 2013 experience
- Biztalk 2013
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- VPP (Visual Project Planning)
- Performance testing experience
If you’re ready for a new and exciting contract and feel you have the right skills and experience to be successful in the role, please apply now to secure your interview slot today!