Dynamics CRM | .NET Developer | 6 Month Contract
My client is looking for a motivated CRM Dynamics Developer with real world experience building enterprise level MS Dynamics software on a contract basis.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
- Contribute to the customer’s architectural best practices and CRM customisation standards to be utilised on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customisation code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
Required skills include:
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customisation to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Hands-on experience migrating data from one version of CRM to the next
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies on platforms such as SQL Server or Oracle with experience programming stored procedures using Transact SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- At least 5 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM server configuration and set up
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, SSRS and database optimisation techniques
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRMs asynchronous service and related issues a plus
- Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to CRM Users
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customising fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft CRM
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Experience with Microsoft CRM 2011/2013/2016/365
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgement
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for an exciting new position, apply now to secure an interview today.