EA / Office Manager
Are you an experienced EA or PA looking for your next challenge? Great! Do you love going above and beyond for your superiors and working in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for a proactive and dedicated EA / Office Manager to provide day-to-day assistance to the Senior Executive team and take full ownership of the office management and team administration.
This well-established independent company specialises in investment management and private equity across Asia Pacific.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide general administrative support to the Managing Partner, Senior Partner and broader Executive team.
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of the office including reception duties and building maintenance.
- Arrange and manage travel requirements.
- Prepare presentations, documents and reports when required.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Prior experience as an EA or PA is essential. Experience in financial services, investment banking, or law is ideal.
- You are professional with strong communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
The above sounds like you, then please apply now. For more information please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.