EA to Head BD and Pricing
Admin and Secretarial
About the Company
Operating across multiple countries and with over 2000 employees worldwide, this award-winning firm has grown into one of the world’s largest and most trusted insurers. With a dedication to training and development, their aim is to create a workforce that paves the way for innovation within the Insurance industry.
About the Role
As one of over 140 employees in the modern Sydney offices, your role will be to provide comprehensive support to the two seniors within the business and selected members of their teams.
- Diary and calendar management
- Organising travel arrangements for senior executives and clients
- Process expenses
- Coordinate meetings and prepare minutes
- Assist in the creation and editing of reports, proposals and presentations
- Support Office Manager and Events and Marketing Manager and assist in special assignments where necessary
- Prepare and distribute client surveys and feedback reports
- Maintain and update company records
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in EA role supporting executive management
- Use of collaborative platforms such as Zoom, Google Docs, Google Handouts and Slack
- Advanced MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Experience in supporting executive management
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service
- Adaptable and able to work in high-pressure environment
Culture and Benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Focus on health, well-being and healthy work-life balance
- Committed to promoting diversity in the workplace
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and feel that you possess the required skills and experience, please apply now.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.