Education and Training
To create and implement educational services including seminars, workshops, conferences, online, training and other events.
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
You will confidently oversee the operations of this busy department who provide education and learning services internally to staff and externally to customers.
- Plan and strategically develop education and conference services
- Source relevant content and topic areas, speakers, facilitators, contributors and event staff
- Facilitate feedback and evaluate each aspect of all educational service
- Lead, coach and mentor staff including staff performance, training, recruitment and development
- Liaise and effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all relevant health and safety, risk and compliance, legislation and policies are upheld
- Proven experience in learning and development / education
- Experience leading teams and managing staff
- Professional services background
- Solutions and ideas focussed
- Excellent organisation and planning experience
- Innovative and creative approach
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of adult education and learning profession
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.