ESB / Integration Developer
Our Sydney CBD based client are seeking to expand their integration development team. This is a great opportunity to work on multiple and exciting projects for local and international clients.
Working in this role, you will have the opportunity to;
- Participate in the design and delivery of integration projects with customers across Australia and NZ.
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and flows.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Provide cross-over training as required throughout the company.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate;
- Any experience working with Mulesoft as a Developer OR extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing with Java.
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with SOAP and REST
- Experience with Git and Subversion.
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly global organisation with an ever expanding client base and a passion for leading edge, open-source technologies. Apply right away for your chance to get on board.