Hospitality and Catering
Temporary Events Staff Required
Redfern Location – close to public transport
Event on Tuesday 19 Feb, Wednesday 20 Feb, and Thursday 21 Feb
$26-27 per hour + Super
We are currently working with a large corporate client who is hosting an event over Tuesday 19 Feb, Wednesday 20 Feb, and Thursday 21 Feb. This innovative event is set to host roughly 700 delegates at a Senior Executive level and we have the pleasure of providing event support staff for this day.
Our client is looking to pull off a fantastic event, and the support staff are a pivotal part of making this happen.
At the event, candidates will be expected to assist with the registration desk, ushering crowds of people to ensure the day runs smoothly and assisting attendees in using an app. You will be expected to be flexible and adaptable throughout the day to make sure the job gets done efficiently and be available for a 6.00am start.
- Confident / Outgoing characters
- Professional and articulate
- Previous experience in events or customer services
- Ability to push back politely and professionally
- Able to take clear instructions
Requirements (Attire/ Rules whilst in the assignment)
- To come wearing all black clothing & flat, smart black shoes.
- A variety of shifts available, working between 6.00am-6.30pm. The right candidates MUST be available for a 6.00am start.
- Must be able to commute to Redfern for an early start
If you are available to work on Tuesday 19 Feb, Wednesday 20 Feb, and Thursday 21 Feb and have the above skills required to assist in this assignment, then please send us your CV today to be considered for the role!
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.