Events Coordinator 9 month FTC
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
$60,000 + Super
Our client is a well-established business with a passionate events team that run a mixture of educational and social based events within a hectic yearly calendar. They are now looking to bring someone on into a 9 Month Fixed Term contract to working within this area of the business.
This role is suitable for switched-on events coordinators that enjoy working in professional services where providing a fantastic service is key.
The role is fast paced and working in a small team of event coordinators that all gather together to produce large and small events on a weekly basis, it would suit someone that can work collaboratively and independently.
- Diary management for all meetings, seminars and event bookings
- Manage the registration and invoicing process for events
- Research and coordinate various event vendors such as AV, entertainment, florists, and photographers for different events
- Provide administration support to the events department
- Coordinate email communications, invitations, event agendas, post event surveys and time lines
- Attend to general telephone & email enquiries daily
- Monitor and provide written reports to the Manager
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 1-2 years minimum previous experience in Event Coordination
- Corporate office support/administration experience
- Hard working, can-do attitude
- Effective stakeholder management experience
- Fantastic customer services skills
- Ability to work outside of normal hours including evenings and weekends
- Must have valid working rights in Australia to be able to commit to 9 months
If you match the above criteria and want to gain some new events experience, then please send us your CV today for immediate consideration!