Admin and Secretarial
An experienced Events Assistant is required to join this dynamic team responsible for organising and coordinating functions, seminars, conferences and other special events.
About the Company
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
About the Role
- Assist in coordinating all aspects of the events program
- Administer the registration and invoicing process for bookings and events
- Research and coordinate vendors and suppliers
- Liaison and logistics coordination of all event materials
- Coordinate all mail and email communication
- Attend to enquiries
- Action invoices and payments
- Attend events where necessary
- Build strong relationships internally with key stakeholders and externally with vendors
- Provide general administrative support
About the Requirements
- Proven experience assisting and coordinating in end to end events
- Pro-active organisational and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced admin skills with good knowledge of MS Office
- Personable, friendly, passionate, warm and engaging personality
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only.