You will be responsible for organising and coordinator large and small scale internal and external events and leading a team.
About the COMPANY
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and dynamic culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
About the ROLE
You will strategically develop and implement multiple comprehensive events for various business areas. Leading a team of three you will confidently develop innovative and creative functions adhering to strict deadlines and budgets. Liaising at a senior level and offering a diverse and dynamic approach you will excel with a professional and pro-active attitude.
- Prepare and execute a comprehensive and extensive event calendar
- Plan, negotiate, deliver and analyse all events
- Research and source venues, catering, marketing
- Manage and administer invoicing, expenses and payments
- Coordinate all aspects of events and supervising event staff
- Line managing Event Coordinators
About the REQUIREMENTS
- Proven Events Management experience in a corporate environment
- Team management and supervisory experience
- Detailed budget management
- Excellent communication skills in order to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Highly developed negotiation and commercial acumen
- Advanced MS Office and event management software skills
- Professional and pro-active, inspirational and creative
About the CULTURE
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.