Public Sector and Government
Details of the Role
- Bring a can do attitude to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Manage diaries, arrange appointments/meetings and response to invitations
- Action incoming information and requests
- Receive instructions form the Executive Director regarding action, referral or escalation required on more complex or sensitive matters and requests
- Exercise judgement regarding completion of constant and changing priorities within deadlines
- Works within and complies with the public sector and department policies, procedures and processes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant to senior management within a highly sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated experience within a large complex organisation in a similar role
- Computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office, data management systems and self-service systems
- Advanced electronic document and record management skills
- Experience with CM (TRIM) is desirable
- Exceptional organisation skills, manage diaries, arrange appointments/meetings and respond to invitations
- Records management knowledge in a Government environment, desirable
- Strong communication skills