Admin and Secretarial
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a senior executive of a well -known and respected university.
Based in Melbourne, the ideal candidate would be comfortable working in an autonomous environment, dealing with complex diary management, meeting preparation and travel arrangements.
This well-established University is committed to serving others, developing an active learning community and fostering a close-knit campus culture. They are committed to putting the education of students first ensuring that students will be skilled, ethical and have a commitment to the common good.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complex diary management
- Email management
- National and international travel arrangements
- Meeting preparation include, teleconferencing, catering and collating documentation and responses
- Drafting correspondence
- Reconciling Expenses
- Strong experience in providing a high level of support to senior management in complex organisations
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- A very high attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and act with the up most discretion
- Proficiency on all MS office packages
If you have the above skills and are looking for a fast-paced role supporting an innovative individual, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.