A well-established business based in Macquarie Park are looking for an experience Executive Assistant to provide high level support to two of their Executives.
The corporate nature of this position will involve complete admin and Personal Assistance to two very busy Executives that are based in Brisbane and Melbourne but travel regularly to the Sydney office.
Your core responsibilities will include
- Complex Diary management
- Coordinating meetings across all time zones
- Managing International and Domestic travel needs through company agent
- Expense processing and reporting through PeopleSoft
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations regularly
- Coordination and preparation of Board Papers
- Handling phone calls from clients
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaison skills
- Advanced skills in full Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to solve problems independently and work autonomously
- Down to earth and courteous
- Professional presentation and demeanour
- Able to provide remote support and work autonomously
The successful applicant is a career focused EA who takes ownership and pride in their work. Naturally you possess excellent interpersonal skills, good business acumen, advanced skills in Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint is essential) and impressive organisational skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.
Job Reference: BBBH14634
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP