Admin and Secretarial
An experienced Executive Assistant is required to join this dynamic commercial property services organisation in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
About the Company
This organisation offers a wide range of property services for some of the biggest names in retail. They support businesses with every aspect of facilities management, property services, advisory and strategy.
With multiple offices, they liaise with the smallest and the largest retailers across Australia.
About the Role
- Extensive diary and email management to the CEO
- Domestic and international travel bookings
- Filtering calls and emails
- Preparing documents and presentations
- Coordinating functions and events
- Providing management support
- Dealing with high quality, sometimes confidential information.
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Projects as required by the company
- Development and delivery of new work practises and procedures
About the Requirements
- Significant experience as an EA or PA supporting at least senior management level
- Superb communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and written abilities
- Highly developed MS Office skills
About the Culture
This boutique organisation offers a supportive, family environment where you will can be pro-active and