Admin and Secretarial
12 Month Contract
Are you a proactive, self-driven Executive Assistant with strong communication skills?
Our client, a Global Tech organisation, is seeking a professional EA with exceptional attention to detail, who thrives in a fast paced environment to come on board on a 12-month fixed term basis.
We are seeking a highly autonomous EA to support two senior directors in a 50/50 split capacity with traditional EA duties but also some Events Management.
The ideal candidate will always be 10 steps ahead and confident in their ability to think on behalf of those they’re supporting. The suitable applicant will understand the importance of confidentiality with the ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders in a professional manner.
Overall Duties (not limited too)
- Extensive diary management/organising meetings
- Being present and professional in meetings – agenda’s/minute taking
- Managing and coordinating heavy international travel needs, often at short notice
- Full end to end events management – sourcing venues, hotels, transport, catering, restaurants for small and large scale events.
- Liaising internationally with Executive team and PA/EA’s around bringing all the attendee’s together across various time zones
- Processing expenses
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
- Ad-hoc Secretarial and Admin support
Key Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Some previous experience of Event Management
- Proactive, self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Good initiative, able to suggest new ideas
- Effective, strong communicator – both verbal and written with high attention to detail
- Confident able to work well with internal external stakeholders
- Able to start immediately and can commit to a 12 month contract
Our client can offer a fun, dynamic workplace where they are constantly changing and adapting as technologies develop in the modern world. Candidates who thrive in this kind of environment would be best suited this opportunity.
If you match the above skills and criteria, please send us your CV today to be considered!