Are you an experienced EA or an accountant with a flair for admin? Great! Do you love going above and beyond for your superiors and have a love for finance and accounting?
We are looking for a proactive and dedicated EA to support the Executive Leadership team and Senior managers on a day-to-day basis. This is a perfect opportunity for a solid EA with experience in basic accounting or a solid accountant looking for a career change in a support role.
This well-established accounting firm has been operating for over 25 years and prides themselves on providing exceptional and tailored business advisory, compliance service and accounting needs to their clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional and personal assistance to the leadership team and senior managers.
- Diary management, arranging internal and external appointments.
- Assist with reception and secretarial duties.
- Prepare, maintain and circulate financial documentation, reporting and analysis including statutory requirements, billings, cash collections etc.
- Manage and maintain records and client databases.
- Solid experience as EA/PA. Experience or interest in finance and accounting is ideal.
- You are professional with strong communication skills.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
The above sounds like you, then please apply now. For more information please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.