Admin and Secretarial
This highly successful boutique financial services and consultancy company provide funds management, investment and financial advice to their clients nationally and globally. They are an extremely well-run organisation that challenge the status quo and constantly strive for better. They employ on the highest calibre of talent, so you will get the opportunity to work with a group of successful, intelligent and inspiring people.
This is diverse, demanding and interesting EA position is supporting the Executive Team of this high profile, innovative organisation.
The ideal candidate will confidently manage a forever changing international schedule and confident at the whole Microsoft Suite in order to mastermind a busy inbox, updating contracts, preparing budgets and creating presentations.
- Extensive international diary and travel management for three executives
- First point of contact for wide range of stakeholders
- Setting up and coordinating video conferences
- Minute taking
- Coordinating client functions/events
Experience / Skills
- Advanced Microsoft office suit
- Experienced supporting at Director C-level
- Experience coordinating and organising complex travel
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.