Admin and Secretarial
About the company
Boutique private investment firm. Provide 1-to-1 executive support to Partner and ad hoc administrative assistance to wider team. Opportunity to gain exposure to projects and process improvement within the business over time.
- Extensive diary and email management
- Complex domestic and international travel bookings
- Filtering calls and emails
- Preparing documents and presentations
- Coordinating functions and events
- Providing management support
- Dealing with high quality, sometimes confidential information.
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Projects as required by the company
- Development and delivery of new work practises and procedures
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience as an EA/PA at senior management level
- Superb communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and written abilities
- Highly developed MS Office skills
If you feel you possess the necessary experience, please apply below.
You must be a resident of Australia to apply.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.