Executive Assistant- Team Administrator
Admin and Secretarial
This is an opportunity to join the ever-growing and dynamic Government department of Sydney Transport. They are a well-established corporation that invests in designated road projects on behalf of the NSW Government, cultivating strong relationships and working innovatively to operate within Sydney’s rapid population growth.
This position is primarily supporting a busy General Manager and respective of 40, with a variety of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
Duties may include:
- Support senior management and the branch with administrative tasks
- Formatting of documents
- Coordinating meetings
- Diary management
- File distribution and management
- Assisting with purchase orders and processing invoices
- Managing incoming correspondence
To be successfully considered, you must have the following skills.
- Ability to manage busy diary schedules
- Excellent phone manner & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong technical skills, proficient in MO Suite, Cloud, Google docs, CRM systems Document & report preparation
- Highly attentive to detail
- Bubbly & bright personality
- Presentable & professional demeanour
Our candidates are passionate and pro-active individuals looking to engage their next challenge, thriving in their roles and working efficiently to achieve their tasks.
If you are a well presented, articulate professional with similar experience in a corporate environment, please apply with your CV in MS Word format! If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Hayley at 9220 3400.