Executive Assistant to the Business Manager
Admin and Secretarial
Exciting and fast paced Executive Assistant needed to support a dynamic Business Manager. We are looking for a candidate who has an exceptional communication style, experience in project coordination and can also deliver excellent administrative support.
This prestigious school based in the North Shore promotes wellness and has developed a deep understanding of how their pupils think, work and feel. The ideal candidate will be quietly confident in their abilities, proven experience to plan, manage and deliver projects as well as being able to communicate with all levels of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Traditional EA duties such as; diary management, scheduling meeting, organising board meetings, taking minutes and providing administrative support
- Attend, coordinate and contribute to all project meetings
- Work closely with the Business Manager to ensure projects can come to fruition
- Create reports to ensure that all projects are on budget, running to schedule, risk managed and benefits
- Have excellent commutation style to be able to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a demanding project based environment
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proficiency on all MS packages
If you have the above skills, have exposure to working within a project based environment and are confident in your abilities, then please apply now. For more information, please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.