Executive Assistant to the CEO
Admin and Secretarial
This national leading security and surveillance company have merged with an innovative technology brand, and together they offer state of the art security for households and business across the country.
This is a dynamic role, you won’t be restricted to doing just diary, emails and travel. This Executive Assistant wears other corporate hats too. You will assist the CEO on key tenders they are involved with. Managing the corporate travel relationships is also one of your responsibilities. External communications with key stakeholders and decision makers will form an important part of your role.
Some of your other responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management, meeting co-ordination and email management
- Preparation of tender documents and various company reports via powerpoint and office platforms.
- Domestic travel bookings and company administration
- Business project management
- Collection and preparation of expense claims
- Ensure effective implementation of policies and procedures relating to the overall business.
- Support the Senior Leaders using your high level administrative skills
The Successful applicant will have the following!
- Demonstrated Executive Support at C-level or Senior Director level
- Possess exceptional communication, problem solving and time organisational skills
- Be available to start on the 22nd of May
Please apply and attached a copy of your resume in WORD