Admin and Secretarial
A rare opportunity for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to partner with the Chief Commercial Officer of a Globally respected Not for Profit School. They are based in the Eastern Suburbs surrounded by the creative arts scene, which includes a variety of cafes, restaurants and accessible by public transport. This employer is offering a dynamic and challenging position within a brand that will look great on your resume.
DAY TO DAY…
- Communicate and liaise with Clients, internal/external Stakeholders and decision makers with regards to key projects, events and building maintenance
- Managing and coordinating with on sight and off-sight contractors
- Managing budget allocations, purchase orders and processing invoices
- Coordinate with the building manager and other contractors to fix any facility issues
- Manage the day to day maintenance and presentation of the Company’s premises and facilities, ensuring all tenancies are fully operational, clean and in good working order
- 1-3 years experience in a strong facilities related role
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge
- High quality written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work within tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kris Clark on +61 9220 3400
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
PDFs will not be accepted.