Filing and Admin Clerk
Admin and Secretarial
Our client is seeking a professional and confident Filing and Administrative Officer within an organisation that is well regarded within the industry.
This high-quality role is being offered on a permanent part time basis, working Thursdays and Fridays (Essential). Some flexibility with start/finish times is available for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer enquiries internally and externally
- Sending out mail-outs, filing, scanning
- Spot checking documents and coordinating mail outs to clients
- Assessing and processing requests
- General admin and ad hoc duties
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effectively interact with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organisation, planning and prioritising skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
If you are a professional seeking a permanent part time role, working Thursday and Fridays. Have excellent administration and customer service skills with exceptional attention to detail, this role could be for you!
Please apply with your resume in Word or contact either Opie or Amelia on 029 220 3400. We look forward to hearing from you