This Financial Accountant role is extremely important not only to the functionality of the accounting team day to day, but to lead an already existing team.
Who this role is ideal for:
- CPA or CA
- Experience in an ASX listed business and/or experience from a Big 4
- Financial accountant experienced with M&A activities
- Technically strong
(intangible personality traits)
- Confident, not cocky
Day to Day:
- Budgets, forecasts, month end process, audit file preparation.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Assist with preparation of annual and half year financial statements.
- Statutory reporting, numbers for M&A, foreign exchange, ageing.
- Prepared for financial modelling changes based on changing international financial standards, rebuilding the model and what the P&L will reflect based on these revisions.
Why work here?
- Work for a collaborative manager who people gravitate to and emulate!
- Travel and life insurance paid for.
- Supportive culture to support your success.
- Opportunity to become your best with a whole new level of variety.
Please call Monica Kennedy if you meet the requirements above: 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.