Our client has experienced tremendous year on year growth for a number of consecutive periods, and is well known in the travel and leisure space for being an extremely good operator, in a fast moving and niche space. With a client list of internationally recognisable names, and a fast paced environment, they are looking for someone to assist the business as they continue to grow into their position as a market leader. Heading up a team of 8 staff in the role, you will have a fantastic opportunity to make this position your own, bringing your expertise around finance management and team leadership. You will have the chance to partner with various business units and key stakeholders, to be the glue that binds the back end finance operations for the APAC region.
In a wide-scoping and hands on role, with a reporting line consisting of the global CFO and local MD, you’ll be operating in a commercial position, partnering with various business units to contribute to and implement different organisational strategies, whilst considering the financial implications and outcomes. This will allow you to have exposure to broader areas of the business and make a positive impact organisation-wide.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of all financial and management reporting
- The ability to support and influence decision making at a senior level
- Provide insight to the global CFO and MD around business performance
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning for your business units
- Pro-actively performing analysis into performance and identifying key business drivers to provide detailed and actual insights to increase revenue
- Developing effective internal and commercial relationships
- Managing business case reviews and divisional projects
- Handling of all statutory accounts and compliance
To be put forward for this role, you will ideally satisfy the vast majority of the following prerequisites:
- Have CA, CPA or CIMA qualification
- Have demonstrable experience working in small to medium sized organisations with a high level of complexity
- You will possess high levels of strategic thinking and be able to drive outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups
- Have a proven track record of delivery through high level execution and collaboration
- Outstanding communications skills both written, and verbal
- Leadership/Mentor-ship and staff management experience
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.