Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager
Transport and Rail
The Stakeholder Reporting & Analysis Manager is responsible for stakeholder reporting, group budgeting/planning and ad hoc analysis and projects.
Key stakeholders for reporting range from management and the Board to banks and governments. The role accordingly works closely with the project accounting, financial accounting, treasury and various project teams.
Reporting directly to the Deputy CFO, who is also responsible for Project and Management Accounting, Revenue Reporting, Accounts Payable, Procurement and Finance Systems.
Key responsibilities for this role will be the following;
- Preparation of monthly Board financial reports by drawing on a number of business functions
- Review and co-ordination of a suite of monthly reports for the Board, management and banks to meet the reporting timetable and ensure consistency of data and commentary
- Identifying reporting process improvements and manage their implementation
- Preparation of accurate and timely analysis and advice on current and projected financial performance
- Management of the annual budget process (and reforecasts), including preparation of board papers and packs
- Preparation of the Budget and Business Plan documents for board consideration
- Revision of the group financial projection model to enable accurate and ready scenario analysis
- Preparation of analysis on requested matters
- Completion of minor financial and / or analysis projects
- Review of project progress reports for government agencies
- Support the efficient and effective management of the overall finance function
- Assisting with the development, maintenance and regular review of systems, policies, procedures, controls and other processes.
- Assisting in the implementation of and transition to a new Finance ERP
- Extensive experience in monthly report preparation in a complex monthly reporting environment, including project reporting
- Exemplary written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in preparing both document and pack reports
- Attention to detail & consistency
- Experience in managing complex processes across a multi-divisional business to achieve outcomes on time
- Financial planning, modelling & analysis skills
- Degree and professional accounting qualifications
Highly regarded experience:
- Exposure to transport or infrastructure industry
- Experience in a large private sector I ASX listed company
This is an exceptional role with a high profile, please do not hesitate to apply by sending a WORD version of your resume, PDF’s will not be accepted. For further information please contact Zoe Sullivan on ph. 9220 3400.