Float Legal Secretary
Confident and adaptable Legal Secretary required to provide administration support in a floating role at National Commercial Law Firm.
About the Company
This fast growing firm has five offices around the country. They pride themselves on being innovative, insightful and responsive to the needs of their clients. They are efficient and provide excellent value while still being a market leading commercial law firm. They pride themselves on being a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable place to work.
About the Role
An opportunity now exists for a Legal Secretary who is experienced, confident, outgoing and most of all adaptable to join the team. This will be a Float Secretary role, providing support across all Practice Groups of the firm as and when required.
Your role will include:
- File Management; opening, tracking and keeping records
- Billing and expense tracking
- Assisting in drafting and editing correspondence/documents
- Diary Management, arranging appointments and meetings
- Assisting other Administration staff as required
- Preparing Briefs to Counsel/Experts
About the Requirements
This role requires proven experience as a Legal Secretary, and the ability to demonstrate:
- Being able to quickly build relationships within different Practice Groups
- Adaptability; being able to work with different Partners, Senior Lawyers and Junior Lawyers in the firm, as well as different Admin and Support teams
- Being pro-active and able to take action without needing a high level of detailed direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with excellent time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing proficiency and accuracy
- Flexible working style; being able to multi-task
- demonstrating a “can do” approach and willing to help others to get the job done
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive and dynamic firm are market leaders and take pride in their work and the level of service they provide to their clients and colleagues. They are constantly striving for excellence.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.