Front End Developer
My client is a federal government department based in the CBD of Canberra.
As the Front End Developer, you will have a keen eye for building clean and elegant interfaces, will have a passion for solving problems and a desire to continuously improve the team and the working environment, championing best practices along the way.
Working in a small team you will be;
- Involved in and managing full development life cycle
- Taking concept ideas and building out designs and functional specifications
- Working in a team to design and implement solutions
- Working on Agile, greenfield projects
- Creating highly usable and maintainable code
Required skills include;
- ES6, Typescript, Redux
- Build tools such as Gulp, Grunt and Webpack
- CI / CD tools
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or call me on 02 9220 3400.