Front of House Manager
Admin and Secretarial
An experienced Senior Receptionist is required to lead this front of house team for a dynamic, corporate organisation in Sydney’s CBD.
About the Company
This high profile, leading organisation offers a diverse, inclusive and lively culture. This well-established firm offers its staff the opportunity to contribute and continually improving practices in Australia. You will join a team of professional, committed and hardworking individuals who all strive to make a difference.
About the Role
As an ambassador for this well-known organisation, you will spearhead the front of house operations. Leading from the front in a hands-on Senior Receptionist role, you will enjoy providing the best level of service, always looking to improve process and build excellent relationships.
- Provide first class customer service to a high volume of internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively leading a front of house team; Supervising staff, shift planning and rotas, recruitment, training and development
- Answering and managing all enquiries in person and over the phone as well as problem solving any escalated issues
- Overseeing numerous meeting rooms, conference areas and event spaces
- Ordering supplies and maintaining stock levels
- General administration
About the Requirements
- Proven leadership experience in a supervisory role
- First class customer service skills
- Pro-active, autonomous and charismatic approach
- Excellent admin skills including MS Office
- Exposure to managing a busy switchboard
About the Culture
This diverse, inclusive, dynamic team are leaders in their field who are passionate and hardworking striving to make a difference to improve practices across Australia.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.