Not for Profit and Charities
Our Client is looking to hire a Fund-raising Coordinator. They are a leading global organisation funding the research in their field of expertise. This is an opportunity to be an integral part within the Fund-raising team by maintaining existing partnerships within the community. Your ‘hands on’ approach and relationship management skills will assist you in engaging existing communities while working in a high-pressure environment and able to deal with difficult situations and people.
- Manage relationships within the community through phone calls and emails
- Manage all queries and requests from the community across multi channels in a timely manner
- Maintain a professional and customer service orientated presence at all times
- Responsible for photocopiers, stationary and kitchen supplies in conjunction with the front house team
- Assist with scheduling/receiving of deliveries, managing and distributing mail and postage.
- Responsible for all office administration and managing the company CRM
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience in marketing, fundraising or customer service
- An aptitude for excellence in relationship management, support or customer service
- Experience in supporting community fund raising activities and/or events desirable
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and networking skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Requires someone who deals well with high pressure and stress
- Works well with all personalities and in all situations
- Strong attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please call Kris at 9220 3400 or email your resume .
Submit your resume as a Word version only.
PDFs will not be accepted.