Not for Profit and Charities
Our Client is looking to hire a Fundraising Coordinator. They are a leading global organisation funding the research in their field of expertise. This is an opportunity to be an integral part within the Fundraising team by maintaining existing partnerships within the community. Your ‘hands on’ approach and relationship management skills will assist you in engaging existing communities while working in a high pressure environment and able to deal with difficult situations and people.
- Manage relationships within the community through phone calls and emails
- Maintain a professional and customer service orientated presence at all times
- Responsible for photocopiers, stationary and kitchen supplies in conjunction with the front house team and manager
- Assist with scheduling/receiving of deliveries, managing and distributing mail and postage.
- Responsible for all office administration and managing the company CRM
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience in marketing, fundraising or customer service
- An aptitude for excellence in relationship management, support or customer service
- Experience in supporting community fund raising activities and/or events desirable
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and networking skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Requires someone who deals well with high pressure and stress
- Works well with all personalities and in all situations
- Strong attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.