Not for Profit and Charities
Unique and exciting role for an experience Fundraising Manager to work for a leading global Not for Profit company, based just outside of Brisbane’s CBD.
For this role, the ideal candidate will need to have proven experience in maintaining and developing relationships, project management with excellent Microsoft proficiency’s.
This company has staff and volunteers based in 7 different countries are dedicated to working with communities, conducting and explaining research and collaborate to raise the profile for this noble Not for Profit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximise the donor value within the community and corporate sectors by developing key relationships with stakeholders
- Developing business opportunities with a focus on growing fundraising via the Not for Profits many events
- Assist with the development of strategies to grow the awareness of the Not for Profit
- Deliver excellent customer service to both the community and donors
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and operation plan
- Proven relationship and project management experience
- Strong business development, account management and income generation skills
- Excellent communication style across a wide range of stakeholders
- Be self-motivated and comfortable in an autonomous environment
- Strong Microsoft office experience
If you have experience working for a Not for Profit, have a empathetic personality and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then please apply now! Or for more information please call Amelia on (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format. PDFs will not be accepted.