Funds Administrator | Part Time
A highly successful ASX listed Investment firm are currently sourcing a strong funds administrator to work on a part time basis.
The two directors of this firm have a long tenure in the industry and manage a number of thoroughly researched investments which produce good returns for their clients. They have worked hard to establish their business and have amassed a client base of very high net worth individuals who continually return to them for their expertise and guidance.
Due to their continued success there is now a requirement in the business for a fund administrator to help support the business in its future growth.
This is a boutique firm where you will gain invaluable experience working with two well regarded investment manager/director
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual basic fund accounting, bookkeeping and operations management
- Assist in ASX compliance duties including annual reports
- Liaise with the firm’s accountants and auditors
- Help prepare regulatory authorities reports
- Company secretarial
- This is a fantastic role for a candidate who is looking to re-enter the work force on a part time basis. Ideally the role will be 3 days a week and there is flexibility as to what days they are.
- A solid background and understanding of funds administration and bookkeeping and accounting
- Flexible attitude – the role is 3 days, but there is scope for taking on additional duties so there may be some logging on from home and taking the odd phone call.
- Work with two directors who have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and have created a fun, flexible working environment.
- Competitive salary
- Great offices – blockbuster Sydney views!