Are you super passionate about numbers, data analysis and reporting? Great! Are you looking to kick-start your career in a global financial services business? Even better!
We are looking for a fresh and committed Graduate Accountant to assist on all financial reporting, analysis and processes. If you are highly motivated, naturally analytical and willing to learn, then please apply now!
This global financial services company operates in over 20 countries and specialises in a wide range of insurance products from pet insurance to car insurance and home and contents insurance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare all financial reports, including; monthly accounts, statutory reports, month end and reconciliations.
- Assist with internal and external audit processes.
- Prepare all tax-related documentation, including; payroll tax, stamp duty, and other tax returns.
- Assist with the preparation of budget and forecasting processes.
- Proactively seek opportunities for reporting efficiencies, system and process improvements.
- Other financial ad-hoc analysis and administrative tasks.
- Degree qualified in finance and / or accounting.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in accounting is ideal but not essential. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- You have meticulous organisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You are a Microsoft super user and know Excel back to front!
So, what are you waiting for? If the above sounds like you, then please apply now! For more information please call Jade Tuxford on (02) 9220 3400.