Group Marketing Manager | 200K Package
Your New Employer
Our client , an innovative ASX listed insurance firm are currently sourcing a Group Marketing Manager to take ownership of the ‘look and feel’ of the firm.
The company currently have a high performing marketing team and are seeking a leader to to develop and refine the group marketing strategy.
Over the last five years the firm have experienced tremendous growth (acquisition and organic) , but have retained a agile & family orientated environment. For the successful candidate this opportunity represents a genuine opportunity to be part of global firm with a friendly and supportive environment.
Your Key Duties
- Lead the marketing requirements for the business across brand , digital , content , social , events
- Deliver marketing tools and solutions for a key business stakeholder
- Coordinating market research and market intelligence data.
- Manage the marketing team to perform at peak and deliver on the marketing plan and related business objectives.
- Liaising with other divisions/departments
- Leadership of the Brand Manager, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Administration, Website and Events staff.
- First and foremost you will be a key member of the senior leadership team ; a appetite for success is required along with operating at the peak of your abilities
- Excellent digital experience
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to interpret and maximise the use of sophisticated market research data.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 10 years plus marketing and product management experience.
If this role sounds like you please contact Greg Webster or Alan Claire on 02 9220 3400 or alternatively send us your expression of interest.