Group Marketing Manager
This organisation are at the forefront of technology in the financial services sector and their two blue ribbon products are best in breed in their relevant markets. Due to growth in the Australian Market they are creating a new role to drive growth in the ANZ business.
This is an opportunity for a switched on and enthusiastic marketing manager who thrives on managing all aspects of marketing. You will be a vital player in this small team and will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be required to facilitate the company’s marketing strategies. Be responsible for all mailing lists, marketing campaigns, catalogues, brochures and flyers, and any other documents or activity related to Marketing. You will be digital savvy and understand how to marry digital and traditional marketing to get the best outcomes for the business.
- Work with the regional business heads to build and implement marketing solutions.
- Work with the sales team to understand the market and identify opportunities
- Provide direction around overall branding, image and marketing collateral
- Managing the corporate, divisional and product branding activities
- Responsible for the production of internal company communication
Measurements of Success
- Positive feedback received from the sales and product teams
- Timely promotional materials provided that meet the sales / product team requirements
- Informative market information is received and communicated effectively
For more information on this exceptional role please contact the team at Cox Purtell or apply now for a complete job description.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.